Arenum listed on KuCoin Exchange, The Wasted Lands 24h Tournament was launched, the whitelist competition for Kyte.One was opened are the most prominent highlights on Infinite Launch. Let's take a closer look at these achievements.
Arenum was listed on Kucoin Exchange
Arenum was born to lead the Gaming Metaverse revolution with bold innovation and relentless pursuit for perfection! Arenum.io was listed on Kucoin Exchange at 10:00 UTC on April 12th with the supported trading pair ARNM/USDT. Arenum.io is the next step in the evolution of commercial and technological infrastructure of Web3 gaming. Leveraging it's powerful SDKs Arenum aims to become the Play Store of Solanaverse that brings together gamedevs, gamers and influencers.
The Wasted Lands 24h Tournament was launched
The Wasted Lands 24h Tournament will be open to all players whether you own NFT warriors or not. With just a small fee of 20 $WAL, you could own a ticket to join this event. A total of 90% of the Entry Fee will be used as the prize pool for all participants taking part in the 24h Tournament. The remaining 10% of the Entry Fee will be used to pay rewards for PvP season, as well as PvE.
It will start from April 17th to April 24th. To celebrate The Wasted Lands 24h Tournament event, they have been giving away 1000 WAL for 50 random valid participants.
The more participants, the greater the reward. The prize pool is projected to be at least 25,000 WAL. You can track the number of participants, top players, and your own rankings here: https://thewastedlands.io/tournament.
The whitelist competition for Kyte. One was opened
200 random valid participants will be whitelisted to join Kyte.One IDO, which is worth $20 for each person. 50 random valid participants who subscribed to Youtube & the TikTok channel of Infinite Launch will be allocated an extra $20 for Kyte.One IDO. Hence, the maximum allocation per person is $40. Contest duration will last until 2PM UTC on April 16th. The results will be announced on our official channel on April 17th 2022.
Besides, Kyte.One IDO will go live on April 18th. At Kyte.One, we are building a suite of multichain DAPPS where each of our product is targeting a specific problem in the blockchain world. Our flagship product is AirLyft (https://www.airlyft.one) which we are going on mainnet with. AirLyft is a one-stop growth hacking platform for all DeFi and GameFi projects, irrespective of the blockchain ecosystem they belong to.
About Infinite Launch
Infinite Launch is a multi-chain launchpad for hand-picked DeFi & NFT projects, with the first-ever mechanism where investors can lock away their tokens for guaranteed IDO allocations. Its mission is to create a decentralized and convenient platform for unique crypto projects to acquire the funding they deserve. Through implementing its innovative allocation system, Infinite Launch established itself as one of the leading Launchpads.
Find more information about Infinite Launch at:
- Website: https://infinitelaunch.io/
- Medium: https://infinitelaunch.medium.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/InfiniteLaunch
- Telegram Official Channel: https://t.me/InfiniteLaunchNews
- Whitepaper: https://infinitelaunch.io/InfiniteLaunch-Whitepaper.pdf